- House League Services
- Respect My Game
Become an Umpire
Please note the Exam package will not be sent until April 1st, 2017.
How do I become part of the best Blue Team in the Country?
- Download the Umpire Registration Form OR click the this link to register online
- Complete the Umpire Registration Form following the steps as outlined. Be sure to print carefully and include all required information.
- Mail the registration form along with the correct registration fee to the Softball Ontario office:
- Please note: If paying by personal cheque, there is a two week wait period for processing. Postdated cheques are not accepted.
- Softball Ontario will process your registration form and forward you an umpire exam package.
Benefits of Being a Softball Ontario Registered Umpire:
- Opportunity to Officiate at a regional, provincial or national tournament
- Affiliation with Softball Canada
- Liability and Accident Insurance
- Game assignments through local associations
- On-Field Evaluations by qualified Softball Ontario Instructor/Evaluators to assess your performance
- FP Umpires E-Newsletter, SP Umpires E-Newsletter, SO E-Newsletter, SO News Releases
2017 UMPIRE REGISTRATION:
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 SEASON DOES NOT OPEN UNTIL APRIL 1ST, 2017.
Please note the Exam Package will not be distributed until April 1st, 2017.
*If you are a new umpire using a coupon from a Level 1 Clinic, you cannot register online.
Please note that the waiver (on page 2) must be completed (all boxes checked off and name/date written accordingly) in order for your application to be processed. Please assist us with processing time by sending in completed forms. Thank you.
Fast Pitch Local Only Stair Step Application Form
(Please read Eligibility Criterion below.)
2017 Fast Pitch Local Only Stair Step Application Form (Eligibility: Must be a Softball Ontario Registered Fast Pitch (Local Only) Umpire in 2017, i.e. you have already registered as a Fast Pitch (Local Only) Umpire in 2017.
NOTE: Please DO NOT use this form if you have not applied for Option 1 - Fast Pitch (Local Only) in the current year.
Intermediate Umpire Stair Step Application Form
Eligibility: Must have taken an Intermediate Clinic or passed the Intermediate Take Home Exam in 2017.