- House League Services
- Program Personnel
- Local Softball Association Services
- Female House League Select Championships
- Get in the Game Symposium
- S.A.F.E. Star
- CSAP Workshops
- Community Event Kits
- Where to Play Softball
- Upcoming Tournaments/Events
- Respect My Game
S.A.F.E. Star Program
Softball Ontario’s Softball Association Fundamental Excellence (S.A.F.E.) Star Program is designed to promote best practices in Softball Association management and administration.
The S.A.F.E. Star Program is a quality assurance program that will award Softball Associations with a STAR rating from one (1) to four (4), based on a series of standards in four categories (known as the Pillars of Excellence):
- Refers to the administrative aspects of a Softball Association, including insurance, a Board of Directors, Annual General Meetings, and much more. Successful Softball Associations can offer better programming because their goals are clear and their efforts are focused.
- Is the ways an Association works with their volunteers - including Board Members, Coaches, Umpires and Scorekeepers. Successful Associations make a volunteer’s job easier resulting in higher overall satisfaction from both the volunteers and from all other members of the Association.
Long-Term Player Development
- Represents a systematic and integrated approach to developing players by identifying appropriate levels of training and competition at each stage. Associations who adopt LTPD help to introduce more players to softball and encourage them to stay in the game for a lifetime.
Softball Ontario Participation
- Softball Associations who do not have a connection to the provincial governing body for softball will not have access to all of the benefits provided by Softball Ontario. By connecting with Softball Ontario, you can ensure that you have access to the most up-to-date resources and benefits available.
To view the complete S.A.F.E. Star Application, click here!
Should your Association have any questions regarding the S.A.F.E. Star Program, please contact email@example.com or by calling 416-426-7150.