- Softball Performance Centres
- CANpitch Program
- Learn to Play & Blastball
- Softball 4 Life - LTPD
- Ontario’s Implementation Plan
- Information for Parents
- Softball4Life Champions
- Local Softball Association LTPD Assessment Tool
- LTPD Information Sessions
- U10 @ Play Events
- Colour Your Dream
- Team Canada
- Team Ontario
- Quest for Gold Athlete Assistance Program
- Triple Play Program
- Softball Equipment
- House League Services
- Respect My Game
Living to Win
- Refine advanced softball skills and tactics/strategies.
- Refine softball- and position-specific physical fitness and monitor through regular testing.
- Refine softball- and position-specific mental skills.
- Focus on maximizing performance at international competitions.
- Cooperation between players, synchronization, and increased speed of execution of play is emphasized.
- Player autonomy is refined.
- Players specialize in one position, but develop the ability to play a second well.
- Focus is on softball- and position-specific training.
- Instruction and preparation are individualized in order to address each player’s needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
“Becoming a world class softball player takes commitment and sacrifice. Improving technical skills is very important but of equal importance is developing a high level of physical fitness, mental preparation and being a student of the game. Every day provides a new opportunity to learn and grow as a player. Success is a choice! Players in the Living to Win stage have made a choice to devote themselves fulltime to excelling on the international stage.”
– Mark Smith, Senior Men’s National Team Head Coach
For a quick overview of the Living to Win stage of LTPD from the Softball Canada's Guide for Softball Parents, Click Living to Win