Local Softball Association/League Services Fee
Softball Ontario introduced a Local Softball Association/League Services Fee in 2014. This Local Softball Association/League Service/Member Fee will provide many benefits and will enable Softball Ontario to continue to provide the Programs and Services that you have enjoyed over the years.
Please note that this is an annual fee and benefits expire on December 31st, of the year in which the fee is paid (no matter when paid).
2017 Local Softball Association/League Services Fee
Base Services Fee
Member Services Fee*
|1-10 Teams||$80.00 + HST||1-10 Teams||$30.00 + HST|
|11-40 Teams||$105.00 + HST||11-40 Teams||$55.00 + HST|
|41+ Teams||$155.00 + HST||41+ Teams||$80.00 + HST|
|*Local Softball Associations/Leagues that are full members of one of Softball Ontario's Member Associations (OASA, ORSA, PWSA, or SPOA). A full member is defined as registering ALL teams participating in provinicials and regular league play with one of our Member Associations.|
Participation in this program provides Local Softball Associations/House Leagues with the following benefits:
- Advertised on Softball Canada's League Finder and Softball Ontario's LSA page *
- Discounts on Resources
- Clinic Hosting Opportunities
- Access to the SAFE Star Program
- Member of Softball Ontario's "Play Softball" Network
- Promotions and communications, including registration package and newsletter
...only to name a few!
See below for more information on this program or to view the 2017 application form:
- Local Softball Association/League Services Fee - PDF
- Local Softball Association/League Services Fee - Online Form
To see which Associations have paid this year's fee, click here.
If you wish to speak to someone at the Softball Ontario Office regarding this program, please contact by phone, 416-426-7150 or by email, email@example.com